If your question is not answered here, please feel free to send a message
- All of the music games are created by Susan (or @learnatune) a music teacher from the UK.
- Most of the games are online or digital and playable on a computer, tablet or smartphone using the latest version of a web browser.
- Simply login to our sister site here, open a game and play! No special software is needed.
- Games are bundled together in special collections called ‘Music Packs’.
What is a music pack?
- A music pack is usually made up of a collection of digital games playable on a computer, tablet or smartphone (unless stated). Many are based on themes like note reading or a particular theory level (e.g. grade one theory)
- Some packs also include downloadable PDF resources. The printable games in my Top Music Marketplace are all downloadable PDFs.
- Each purchase of an online music pack gives access for a certain amount of time and this is stated on the product page. Packs don’t automatically renew.
Two pack types
- There are packs available for both music teachers and students.
- Studio Packs are designed for music teachers to use in lessons. Some of the games are customisable to adapt to your individual student. All are perfect during in person lessons, and many of the games also work well during online teaching.
- Student Packs are designed for one individual student user.
Worldwide Payments Accepted
- Payments are handled either by Stripe or Paypal, a faster more secure way to pay online from anywhere in the world.
- You can use a credit/debit card (or your Paypal account if you have one).
- Prices are displayed in GBP but will be converted to your currency by Paypal or Stripe.
One user per purchase
- Each pack purchase is for ONE user only
- The only exception is ‘Studio’ packs which are designed for one teacher to use in lessons with any of their own students.
My pupils love ALL your games! (Eg Dragon Wars; the 5 year olds right up to the 13 year olds always ask to play it!!!). As a teacher the drag and drop notes are incredible! I love how I can tailor it to the range of notes a beginner knows, or focus on a particular set of notes that are recent and relevant.